Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi! Feels like I haven't posted in forever. I've been quite busy lately. So today I felt like being a douchebag. Now, there are many ways to be a d-bag, even on the interwebz. What I did today is, I photoshopped a provacative picture of myself to every photo of a friend on facebook. Then, I attached the photoshopped picture under every picture by using imgur. So glad I took computer graphics in school. It's a skill that's really useful in creating a bit of lulz.

If you don't know how to shoop, or if you don't even know what photoshop is. Take a look at this site: http://www.good-tutorials.com/ This is where I learned most of my photoshop skills.  

Photoshopping can be incredibly fun once you learn to handle a few of it's features. Oh hot dang, here's a little peek at what photoshop can do:



5 comments:

  1. Nice posts, I enjoy some good lolz.
    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I myself also like to have a bit of a play around on Photoshop. Though everything I know is self-taught and it's getting somewhat harder to keep improving that way so I may have to have a look at that site, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photoshop was by far one of the best things I studied in College. The amount of things that you can do with that skill is endless. I followed your blog for a good daily laugh. If you would like you could follow my blogs as well.
    -Ryan (http://findonlinescams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photoshop has so many interesting things that you can do on it! love the posts. Following
    Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tutorial webpage
    followed

    ReplyDelete