Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lemons.

Hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Tyler Lemons... Actually that's my pseudonym. I'm all for internet anonymity, you see.

I've heard many good things about blogging and I thought I'd give it a shot. I think my blog spot will serve me as a place to share my happiness or even vent my anger. It will probably serve as a sort of "diary" for me.

You probably want to click away to some other website right? Well, stick around and maybe I'll show you around to the life of a complete idiot. Some people think I'm smart, charming, polite, or cultured. But the end results show that I am indeed an outrageous idiot. Perhaps that's what makes my life so interesting... My stupid mistakes.

As days go by and I become bored, I'll share a few of these "lemons" that were thrown at me and how I reacted to them. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment